Episode 222: Micro Front Ends with Manfred Steyer
Manfred Steyer talks with us about Micro Front Ends, when to consider using them, how they should be implemented, how mobile devices are affected, and considerations around UX.
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Manfred Steyer @ManfredSteyer
Brought to you by
- 00:37 Guest introduction
- 01:11 How did you get started with micro front ends?
- 03:36 What are the consequences of micro front ends?
- 07:14 Why should someone use micro front ends?
- 10:09 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 11:12 What are implementation details of working with micro front ends
- 21:17 Sponsor: IdeaBlade
- 22:13 Using hyperlinks to achieve micro front end
- 28:29 How does a mobile device handle micro front ends?
- 33:30 How do you get consistency across UX?
- 35:38 Final thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.