Episode 218: Routing with Tanner Linsley
Tanner Linsley, creator of Tanstack Router, talks with us about routing, why it isn't a solved problem, things to think about with a router, the core features of a router, what is the Tanstack router, and what are the features of Tanstack router.
Recording date: 12/29/2022
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Tanner Linsley @TannerLinsley
Brought to you by
- 00:29 Welcome
- 02:08 Guest introduction
- 03:04 Why isn't routing a solved problem?
- 08:22 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 09:29 Things we have to think about with router
- 11:15 What are the core feautres of routing?
- 22:29 Routing architecture
- 26:44 What is the Tanstack router?
- 39:27 Sponsor: IdeaBlade
- 40:19 What are features of Tanstack router?
- 42:40 What is code splitting?
- 44:39 More features of Tanstack Router
- 51:32 Final thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.