Episode 208: Cypress with Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell stops by to talk about Cypress and testing, how Cypress makes it easier for developers to test, what the various kinds of testing are, and what people need to understand about component testing.
Recording date: 10/13/2022
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Jordan Powell @JordanPowell88
Brought to you by
- 01:27 Guest introduction
- 04:04 Would testing have helped with the Yankees?
- 07:31 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 08:33 How does Cypress make it easy for developers to test?
- 12:46 Do you use Cypress for unit tests?
- 19:10 What are the various kinds of testing?
- 27:08 What does Cypress do to make testing less painful?
- 29:21 Sponsor: IdeaBlade
- 30:11 What do people need to know about component testing?
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.