Episode 191: First Impressions of Angular 14
John, Ward, and Dan talk about their initial impressions of Angular 14. How has moving to a module-less world changed? What are tree shakable error messages? Is Angular improved by version 14?
Recording date: Jun 9, 2022
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Brought to you by
- 01:39 Topic introduction
- 02:41 What is Angular 14?
- 08:43 Sponsor: Nrwl
- 09:19 How has moving to a module-less world changed?
- 13:44 What about in React, Svelte, or Vue?
- 19:28 What changes if you're using ng modules?
- 22:57 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 24:00 Smaller improvements in Angular 14
- 26:41 What are tree shakable error messages?
- 30:15 How do you like bananas in a box in Angular 14?
- 31:23 The inject function
- 34:02 Is Angular improved by version 14?
- 38:10 Final thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.