Episode 160: FullerStack with Val Neekman
Val Neekman talks about FullerStack which is an open source dashboard powered by Angular for the frontend and NestJS for the backend. What is FullerStack? How does the app detect changes? Who is the target audience for FullerStack? And how does Val hope to support FullerStack?
Recording date: 11/04/2021
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Val Neekman @Vneekman
Brought to you by
- 00:54 Guest introduction
- 01:56 What is FullerStack?
- 07:19 Sponsor: Ionic
- 08:04 Are you doing end to end data management?
- 10:50 How does the app detect changes?
- 12:28 Do you have patterns for building components?
- 17:52 Who is the target audience for FullerStack?
- 22:13 What is dark mode?
- 23:05 What is the SEO story for FullerStack?
- 33:12 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 34:22 What else is like FullerStack?
- 38:13 What applications can you point to that have used FullerStack?
- 40:20 Can developers change some settings?
- 41:35 How do you hope to support FullerStack?
- 42:36 Final thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.