Episode 159: Do Mobile Web with Your Preferred Web Stack with Max Lynch
How would you build Ted Lasso's Bantr app? Max Lynch talks with us about developing the mobile web and what tools are available to start with Ionic. Which frameworks is he seeing these days? How are APIs handled? And where does he see mobile vs non-mobile in the future?
Recording date: Oct 21, 2021
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Max Lynch @MaxLynch
Brought to you by
- 01:15 Guest introduction
- 04:26 How would you build Ted Lasso's Bantr
- 07:31 Is Android easier to develop for?
- 08:44 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 09:42 What tools and options are there to start with Ionic?
- 15:23 Which framework is most used these days?
- 18:07 How are APIs being hosted?
- 22:07 Sponsor: IdeaBlade
- 23:06 What is the devops process?
- 31:23 Where do you see mobile vs non-mobile in the future?
- 34:15 What do you recommend for routing?
- 39:19 Final thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.